I’ve just finished a paper about motor vehicle checkpoints. It’s available here as a free download. It’s meant as a resource for judges, lawyers, and law enforcement officers, and it includes sections on establishing, operating, and litigating checkpoints. I hope it’s useful, and I’ll be interested in your feedback about it, which you can provide by emailing me or by posting a comment.
- Jerry Powell on News Roundup
- J.C. Towler on News Roundup
- Ron Wright on Ferguson and the Prosecutor’s Approach to the Grand Jury
- Jeff Welty on Ferguson and the Prosecutor’s Approach to the Grand Jury
- kathryn worrell on State crime lab backlogs and the right to speedy trial