I’ve just finished a paper about motor vehicle checkpoints. It’s available here as a free download. It’s meant as a resource for judges, lawyers, and law enforcement officers, and it includes sections on establishing, operating, and litigating checkpoints. I hope it’s useful, and I’ll be interested in your feedback about it, which you can provide by emailing me or by posting a comment.
- Matt Davenport on Trial Priority for DWI Cases and Motions to Dismiss
- Dave Price on Is Failure to Pay a Toll a Crime?
- tina on Can a Vehicle Search Incident to Arrest Include the Trunk?
- Joe on Can You Expunge a PJC?
- mis on Embezzlement vs. Larceny by Employee