I’ve just finished a paper about motor vehicle checkpoints. It’s available here as a free download. It’s meant as a resource for judges, lawyers, and law enforcement officers, and it includes sections on establishing, operating, and litigating checkpoints. I hope it’s useful, and I’ll be interested in your feedback about it, which you can provide by emailing me or by posting a comment.
- Supreme Court Rules that Anonymous Tip Provides Reasonable Suspicion of Impaired Driving on
- Supreme Court: Can’t Search Cell Phones Incident to Arrest on
- When Reasonable Suspicion Is Dispelled on
- United States Supreme Court Rules that Reasonable Suspicion May Be Based on Reasonable Mistakes of Law on
- New Limits on Forfeiture on